Updates from March, 2017 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts

• lv on March 27, 2017 Permalink | Reply  

Barangay Becquez Fiesta 2017 

Becquez, Tagudin, Ilocos Sur
    March 18, 2017

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE REST OF THE PHOTOS.

Becquez had a very successful fiesta this year. It was well attended. Present that night were balikbayans, the town’s officials and Mayor Verzosa, the officials of Becquez, some dignitaries and and of course the people of Becquez. It was held at the Becquez Auditorium which I think is even bigger than the town’s auditorium. Kudos to the people and the barangay officials of Becquez for building such a nice auditorium with cover.

• lv on March 7, 2017 Permalink | Reply  

Sawat 

A beautiful sunset in Sawat, Gosipeng and Jumping Salad

When I was a little boy we go to Sawat and have picnics by the River or by the beach. Today, Sawat is still one of my favorite places in Tagudin for picnics especially during the summer months. With the advent of technology such as cell phones and internet and the sprouting of videoke joints all over the place, the place has not lost its charm. It remains rural and in most part unspoiled.

Over the weekend I got invited by a group of workers from Sawat, Dardarat and Farola for their weekend get together and relaxation after working hard during the week. The guys prepared binurakan from the nearby river. We had the freshest jumping salad (shrimps), crabs, catfish, snails and others. Of course along with the binurakan, it would not be incomplete without the gin with calamansi which is abundant in Sawat. The event started at house in the morning then in the afternoon we transferred to a videoke place by the beach.

Thumbs up to the jumping salad.

Thanks guys.

• lv on March 2, 2017 Permalink | Reply  

SAS Batch of 1978 Get Together Baguio City… 

A few members of SAS Batch 1978 gathered together during the “Panagbenga Festival”

Baguio City
    February 24-25, 2017

c
Compose new post
j
Next post/Next comment
k
Previous post/Previous comment
r
e
Edit
o
Show/Hide comments
t